The Bible has so much to say about giving! God Himself is the most extravagant Giver of all. For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son… (John 3:16).
Stewardship and generosity with wealth are major subjects in the Bible.
- We are all encouraged to be generous in giving to the work of God (see esp. 2 Cor 8:1-7 and 9:6-12)
- First things belong to God and we should tithe (give 10%) as a starting point (see esp. Mal 3:6-12)
- God will judge us on our relative generosity, not the actual amount given (see esp. Luke 21:1-4 and Matt 25:14-30)
For a more comprehensive teaching on what we believe about giving, please listen to the 3 sermons by Ps. Martin from 12th, 19th and 26th March 2017 by clicking here.
To give online, simply click the icon to the left or click here and follow the onscreen instructions.
From here you can set up regular or one off giving to the church.
Bank Transfer or Standing Order
You can set up a bank transfer, or regular gift by standing order through your bank’s website or mobile app using the account information below:
Account name: Christian Life Ministries
Account number: 81461087
Sort code: 40-18-38
Reference: Surname.Initial/GA_Number (e.g. FBLOG.S/245)
If you make a bank transfer, or set up a standing order, please let the finance office know your name, the reference you use and what the gift is for by emailing email@example.com
Giving envelopes are handed out by the stewards in our Sunday meetings. Simply enclose your gift in the envelope and if Gift Aiding, or redeeming a pledge, fill in your contact details.
- Make cheques payable to ‘Christian Life Ministries’
- You can also give by debit or credit card by entering your details on the envelope
- If you have a Gift Aid Number, please write it on the envelope and back of your cheque